Thursday, June 19, 2014

6/18/2014

what follows is a selection of my notes from a community board meeting i attended.  i swore a lot more than i remember.  i'm not going to write about the context for any of this, but if you want to know, hmu.  i left the board room at 11:15 after Helen mouthed "go home."
Sails through, for obvious reasons.  They’ve moved 17 times since 1626.  This is kind of L.O.L.  This is very L.O.L.  I’m opposed to patents, zoning.  Fuck.  It begins with Helen reluctantly taking a seat.  The school thinks it’s a p cool school.  Again, fuck quiet on Manhattan.  Outlaw private schools.  I hate the very concept of private schools.  I want to outlaw them.  The argument that it’s the top school in the country hold literally zero water with me.  I hate the wealthy.  So that sucks, go to public school in Flint.  Fuck the idea of sixth grade work ethics.  WAIT,THEY PLAY JAI ALAI?!  that is a scandal!  I absolutely 100% refuse to go to a private school.  You paid a ton of money!  privileged kids who don’t know they’re privileged.  that’s the ballgame, that’s the goddamned ballgame.  I hate private schools possible more than anything else.  We did all of that at my public goddamned school--and I was privileged!  I went to a fabulous school.  If you’re still saying “differently abled” like it’s 2002, I don’t give a shit about the rest of your thing.  Stop saying you’re going to be brief.  So go to a public school!  Go to a public school, don’t under any goddamned circumstances send your children to private schools.  Okay, you’re evil.  Why.  I think my poker face is no good.  So the thing is that the wealthy people think that they already compromised but they didn’t actually listen to a goddamned thing the neighbors said.  Damn, you don’t have to have the good guys win.

on the way home, i wrote this on the back of a receipt:
Anyone who makes a noise complaint will be deported to Davenport, Iowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment